The Teaching of Reading & Spelling:
Starting from Square One
whole e-book (PDF; members) |
More Information About
Broken into 6 sections for your convenience:
Section 1 |
Section 2 |
Section 3 |
Section 4 |
Section 5 |
Square One is
a handwriting (manuscript
and cursive) as well as a computer keyboarding
program that teaches reading/phonics/spelling
and not after the alphabet is methodically
taught in a special sequence.
How Can You Use This Book?
- Teach your K-1 students reading, spelling,
handwriting, and keyboarding (optional) as the
alphabet is taught.
- Lay the foundation for your student's literacy:
phonemic awareness and word attack skills are learned
from the very beginning of the reading process.
- Teach your older students the phonemic awareness and
word attack skills that they never fully learned while
first learning to read and spell.
- Use the completely decodable words as the letters
are taught for additional practice in handwriting,
reading, and spelling.
- Teach English as a Second Language (ESL).
Contact Us | Donate